Evelock Design is an art direction, design and brand identity studio founded in 2002 by James Evelock. I am based in the Hudson Valley of New York state and work with a national client list within the areas of culture and commerce; non-profit to luxury brands.
Over the past twenty years I have firmly established a consistency of high quality work across a wide range of clients, developing long-term relationships and as a valuable partner. My work has been recognized by judges, juries and editors.
AIGA Boston Chapter / AHP – Allie Humenak Productions /
Arnold Worldwide / BAGLY / BCBGMAXAZRIA / Dawson-Forté Cashmere / Dunning Golf / Greg Norman Collection / Hervé Léger / Joe’s Jeans / La Perla / MacGregor Golf / Meridian Creative / Michelle Joyce Photography / MIT / MYTOWN, Inc. / OMBE Integrative Health Center / Public Health Advocacy Institute / Quarry Books / Rockport Publishers / Sam Edelman / Systinet
AIGA Best of New England Show
- 2009, Best of Show, AIGA Boston Chapter Event Poster
- 2003, Collaborated, Inc. Promotional Poster and Website
- 2003, MIT LIDS Department Brochure
- 2001, Boston Acoustics Live to Listen Catalog, Best of Show / for Crocker, Inc.
- 2001, Crocker, Inc. Website, Best of Show / for Crocker, Inc.
The Ad Club Hatch Awards
- 2001, Crocker, Inc. Website, Bronze / for Crocker, Inc.
MyOwnBusinessCard Vol. 1, Index Books
Letterhead & Business Cards, Feierabend Unique Books
PRINT Magazine, Regional Design Annual
Design Matters: Logos 01, Rockport Publishers
Layout Workbook, Rockport Publishers
Maximum Page Design, How Design Books
Best of Business Card Design 6, Rockport Publishers
Graphis Design Annual, Publishers Group West
Graphis Interactive Design, Publishers Group West